A USA TODAY/Gallup Poll reveals a majority of Americans continue to insist it’s time for a third party, citing poor performance on the part of the Democratic and Republican Parties.
Here it is by the numbers:
- 52% of Americans call for an alternative to the GOP and the Democratic Party, down only slightly from last August and the run-up to the midterm elections
- Only 40% of Americans say the two major political parties are doing an adequate job
- 52% percent of Republicans favor a third party
- 33% of Democrats favor a third party
- 68% of independents, nearly 7 in 10, favor a third party
- 60% of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters also favor a third party
QUESTION: Are the Libertarians That Party?
Here’s your chance to find out. The Staten Island Libertarian Party leadership is available to speak at your club or organization’s event. Just tell us when and where, and we’ll be there.
Concerned about unconstitutional legislation? Have a list of grievances for the government? The Staten Island Libertarian Party will also be happy to host a Liberty Tree Town Hall meeting in your neighborhood.
To make arrangements, simply call the Liberty Line at 646-543-7457 or write to Robert DeSio, Director of Media Relations at email@example.com.
The Staten Island Libertarian Party
Constitutional Principles. Commonsense Solutions.
The USA TODAY/Gallup Poll surveyed 1,013 adults April 20-23. Margin of error +/- 4 percentage points.